Tutors4U
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tutors In London

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please Read ..!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Please Read ..! Empty
PostSubject: Please Read ..!   Please Read ..! Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:54 am

This Forum is for Tutors in London seeking to teach private students GCSE's - A LEVEL's or Undergraduate Level.

The minimum qualification requirement for any Tutor is a degree in the subject you are wishing to teach in. Degree level Tutors may only teach to A - level standard in any subject however.

Graduate Tutor A Level Max - £40.00 - £45.00 an Hour.
M.A Level Tutor - £60.00 - £65.00 an Hour.
P.H.D Level Tutor - £70.00 - £75.00 an Hour.

*Undergraduate Basic English Communication (Must be over 18 and be educated and English Undergraduate or Efl/Tefl qualified). - £10.00 - £20.00 an Hour.

*Please note if any student is wishing to learn English conversation and wishes to hire a teacher for this please follow a set of certain rules which is applicable to both teacher and student.

A - Always meet in public (Public Library, Cafe, Restaurant.) Always tell someone what you are doing in the place where you are (a member of staff).
B - Never take the teacher and/or student back to their private residences.
C - Always take a mobile phone (fully charged)
D - Always tell a friend or even take a friend with you.
E - If at any time you feel uncomfortable then STOP the meeting immediately.

These are the standard rates per hour of Tutor Time but are subject to change at any time.

Where Tutors might be willing to charge less than this fee upon communication and by agreement, these fees are the standard at Tutors4U.

Students interested in Hiring a Tutor through Tutors4U are advised to make any necessary enquiries to any Tutor BEFORE any tutorial agreement is made. Students may demand that the Tutor produce any evidences of qualifications to be presented on arrival at the Tutorial or before any agreement is made bewteen student and tutor. The responsibility to make these demands both in regards to any criminal record and/or qualification passes, is the responsibility of the STUDENT and not Tutors4U. Where we (Tutors4U) closely scrutinize the memberships of the Tutors we do not check up on their qualifications or their criminal records, we take it for granted that any applicant is telling us the truth, wants to help people learn and is in receipt of the qualifications they propose to have attained.

All monies are payable to the Tutors directly and the fees applicable are as above unless an agreement is made before hand in writing between Tutor and Student.

Tutors4U nor the Tutors are liable for any failure or otherwise of any student not achieving a qualification that they have hired a tutor for through Tutors4U. No monies will be refunded by Tutors4U or the Tutors where any student fails any examination or otherwise whilst employing a tutor through Tutors4U.

(I smiled to myself whilst i was writing this as i thought of an apt simile -I think... that being trying to sue a publisher of a cook book because you burnt a cake after using one of their recipes.)

Many Regards.
Julien Fletcher
Back to top Go down
https://tutors.board-directory.net

Please Read ..!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tutors4U :: Introduction :: Terms and Conditions-
Jump to: